I really like my protein sparing bread and I really like a BLT! So I married the two recipes and created a scrumptious keto Crostini!
My recipe is ideal for a summer season celebration!
One among my tricks to make the keto life-style simpler is to plan forward! I all the time have my protein sparing bread in my freezer for simple meals! All I needed to do was take the protein sparing bread out of the freezer and prime it with bacon, lettuce and tomato!
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN SPARING BREAD BLT CROSTINI
To make my protein sparing bread BLT Crostini, I used Primal Kitchen Mayo and Primal Kitchen Natural Olive Oil!
My recipe for protein sparing bread BLT Crostini is very easy! I preserve further protein sparing baguettes within the freezer on a regular basis so all I’ve to do is open a jar of Primal Kitchen Mayo and a bottle of Primal Kitchen Olive Oil and I’ve a scrumptious BLT appetizer very quickly!
You’ll love this protein sparing bread recipe! Who would not love a BLT?
Primal Kitchen is SO beneficiant that they’re doing a particular low cost for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20% off!
Protein Sparing Bread Crostini
- SPARING BREAD PROTEIN:
- 12 egg whites (separated from complete eggs)
- cup powdered Allulose
- cup gelatin
- teaspoon Redmond Actual Salt
- teaspoon cream of tartar (to assist stabilize the whites)
- 1 cup unflavored egg white protein
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 3 slices bacon, reduce into 1 inch items and cooked till crispy
- 1 giant tomato, diced
- cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 325 levels F.
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks for an additional recipe like my keto ice cream, hollandaise, mayo or lemon curd), and place the whites into a big bowl or stand mixer. Add the allulose, gelatin, salt and cream of tartar if utilizing and whip the whites for a couple of minutes till VERY stiff.
- Flip the mixer to low and gently combine the egg white protein powder into the whites.
- Place a bit of parchment onto a rimmed baking sheet OR Click on HERE to search out the baguette pan I used. Spray the parchment with Primal Kitchen Avocado oil spray and use a spatula to kind 2 lengthy baguettes shapes (about 2½ inches in diameter and 12 inches lengthy) with the protein sparing bread combination.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till golden brown. Flip the oven off and depart the bread within the oven for quarter-hour to keep away from the bread from falling.
- Let fully cool earlier than slicing or the bread will fall.
- Retailer leftovers within the fridge for as much as 4 days or within the freezer for as much as a month.
- To make the BLT Crostini, preheat the oven to 350 levels. Slice protein sparing bread into ” thick slices.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place the Primal Kitchen Olive Oil right into a small dish.
- Brush the olive oil on each side of every piece of protein bread.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes, or till golden and toasted, flip, and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or till bread is crisp.
- Take away from oven and prime with a smear of primal kitchen mayo, shredded lettuce, diced tomato and items of cooked bacon.
- Finest served contemporary.
140 energy, 9g fats, 13g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 1.4
“Each morning after I stand up I thank God for Maria and Craig Emmerich !
I’ll by no means have the ability to convey my thanks for exhibiting me the best way to drop some weight. I attempted each eating regimen potential, I used to be in TOPS (Take Off Kilos Sensibly) on the age of 12, I attempted WW, and some different well-known eating regimen packages. None of them ever labored long run. I would lose a number of kilos and acquire it proper again.
Want I might ship you an enormous bouquet of flowers Maria, however as soon as once more I’ll simply ship you my thanks and deepest gratitude!
I haven’t got many photos of myself at 420+ kilos. So I’ve to go manner again to search out photos to share. Hit 200 kilos this morning. I’ve to say it feels unbelievable!” – Felicia