Only some months into the yr, 2020 is already proving to be extra thrilling than ever. This March, RoSPA will likely be launching our first ever Awards Excellence Discussion board in India. Happening on Tuesday, March 24at Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Campus in Chennai, India. This free occasion is an exceptional instance of simply how far the RoSPA Well being & Security Awards scheme reaches throughout the globe.
Internet hosting this worldwide occasion is Worldwide Awards Ambassador Stephen Storey. With over 27 years of expertise within the well being and security trade, mixed together with his wealthy RoSPA Award successful historical past, Stephen will likely be presenting an summary of the awards scheme.
Awards Excellence Boards present a platform for current and potential Award winners to share their success, to enter into mentoring preparations, to enhance their standing within the RoSPA Awards, to ask questions and be taught extra and to achieve precious CPD hours.
What’s the theme for the occasion?
Sharing security excellence, one thing which RoSPA’s personal Dr Karen McDonnell, is a large advocate of. As Karen usually says, “after we share success, we change into stronger and extra resilient” and “being related with others is so basically necessary… totally different views assist form the subsequent steps.”
Among the subjects being mentioned embrace:
- Coverage Driving Excellence Delivering Change – Introduced by Karen McDonnell Occupational Security and Well being Coverage Adviser, RoSPA, UK
- Overview of the RoSPA Awards – Introduced by Stephen Storey L&T Company EHS Head(HCI IC), RoSPA Awards Ambassador, Chennai, India
- RoSPA Award Winner Case Research – Kakraper Nuclear Energy Plant, Gujarat, India
- World Alternatives for skilled progress for HSE Professionals – Introduced by Ajay Sachdeva Regional Vice President -Area IX ASSP, India
- The Security Challenges when Working in Distant and Linear Initiatives – Introduced by Nigel Wirtz EHS Director WDFCC Rail Undertaking, Rajasthan, India
- Evolution of EHS in the direction of Sustainability and Advantages of IEMA UK Company Membership/Coaching – Introduced by Gagan Pattnaik (CEnv and MIEMA), Atmosphere Head (L&T HCI IC)
- Going Underground – TBM/Tunnel Security – Introduced by Russel Brown Director L&T Tunnel Excellence Academy Director, Chennai, India
- Digital Medical Screening L&T Case Research – Introduced by Sharmila Devadoss MD MedIoTek Well being Programs Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
If you happen to’re eager about attending the occasion, please contact Daybreak Thomson at [email protected] Please word, this occasion is unique to RoSPA Award Winners and potential award entrants. To search out out extra about the way to change into a part of our RoSPA Awards group, go to www.rospa.com/awards